Support Rx - Total Body Support
The Support RX for dogs is a two part walking and lifting harness for dogs. This harness is great for walking dogs with front or rear leg weakness, arthritis, general weaknesses from old age or dogs recovering after surgery. This harness can be used for disabled dogs that need to be lifted and carried, as it is designed to be left on all day if needed. Your dog can toilet as normal. This harness supports both the front and rear end of the dog. If you just need a harness for walking and supporting the rear legs, please see the Gingerlead.
Please scroll down the page to see full details, sizing and fitting instructions.
We Ship Worldwide.
- Dogs with hip dysplasia
- Post-operative recovery
- Degenerative myelopathy
- Older arthritic dogs
- Conditions requiring additional support
- Blue nylon with a fleece lining for comfort
- Large surface area - there is no pressure on the body when being lifted
- Replaces the old, uncomfortable method of veterinary hospitals using towels and belly slings to help pets
- Designed by a veterinary professional
- Easy to put on and remove
- Safe control and support for both dog and owner
- Adjustable straps
- Machine washable
- For most dogs, it does not interrupt natural toileting as the strap that runs under the belly is out of the way, but the RX support is machine washable if they do soil it
Please measure your dog around the barrel of the chest behind the front legs for the correct fit using the guide below.
If your dog is between sizes, it is recommended to go for the smaller size.
||16-20" / 40-50cm
||17-21" / 43-53cm
||21-26" / 53-66cm
||26-34" / 66-86cm
||31-41" / 78-104cm
||35-47" / 89-119cm