- Supports rapid healing of paw injuries
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Useful on stony ground, tarmac or hot sand
- Provides anti-slip grip on slippery floors
- Protects against salt and grit in winter
- Non-slip grip on the sole
- Breathable mesh material
- Reflective side strips
- Comfortable to wear
- Long lasting
- Can be used indoor or outside
- Velcro straps to secure the fit - 2 straps on XS and S sizes
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor surface.
- Have your dog stand and bear weight with the affected paw on the piece of paper.
- Trace around the outline of the paw, keeping the pen vertical and in continuous contact with the paw.
- Determine the Paw Width and Paw Length by standing your dog on a piece of paper and tracing around the paw. The paw width is left to right, and the paw length is the back of the paw to the end of the longest toe nail. These boots are square so if your dog has longer paws 'Hare shape' feet or needs a medical grade boot, please see Therapaw Boots.
||Maximum Paw Width
|| Maximum Paw Length
If your dog is between two sizes or is going to have a bandage on the paw, please choose the bigger size.